Broadbay Medical Practice

16 Francis Street, Stornoway, HS1 2XB
Tel: 01851 703588


If you have any concerns regarding COVID-19 please visit NHS Inform by clicking on the link below:

NHS Inform COVID-19

If you have any further concerns not answered online, please contact NHS 24 on 111

Get an Isolation note

Use this service if you have been told to self-isolate because of coronavirus and you need a note for your employer.

This service is only for people who:

  • have symptoms of coronavirus and have used the 111 online coronavirus service
  • have been told by a healthcare professional they have symptoms of coronavirus
  • live with someone who has symptoms of coronavirus

    If you feel well enough but have to stay home you should ask your employer if you can work from home. If you work from home then you do not need an isolation note.

    Get an isolation note