How to register
We welcome new patients to the practice. In order to register with us you should be staying in the practice area for more than three months.
During the Coronavirus pandemic we would encourage new patients to register online.
You can download guidance notes and forms by clicking the following links
- download and complete the registration form
- email the completed forms to [email protected]
- if possible add copies of your ID or proof of your new address
- The forms do not require a signature
- We will acknowledge your application by email. If you have heard nothing 48 hours after applying, please contact the surgery on (01851) 703588; someone will assist you.
You may need to get Adobe Acrobat Reader to complete the forms. Click here to download for free.
You can find out more about registering with a GP practice by visiting NHS Inform.
A receptionist will take your details when you come to the surgery. It is helpful if you have as much information for us as possible e.g.
Telephone number and postcode
Name and address of your previous GP
If you have children under the age of 5 years, a note of all previous immunisations is required.
Government regulations state that newly registered patients over the age of 5 years are required to have a New Registration Health Check. When you register, the receptionist will make an appointment for you for a New Patient Health Check with the Practice Nurse, at a time convenient for you. The health check will normally take 20 minutes. If you have any medical problems that you wish to discuss with the doctor, you will be seen within normal surgery hours.